spent the day with my friend and im tired and i have to go to a party and ugh.
@girl-with-kaleidoscope-eyes tagged me on her set!
Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. Do you overthink things a lot? Yes i do, but sometimes i'm very impulsive.
2. Favorite animal and why? I like them all, but if i had to pick, i'd pick cats or horses.
3. Tea or coffee? Teaaaaaa
4. I you could have one gift right now, what would it be? Aerosmith's tickets omggg
5. What was the last book you read? was it good? The perks of being a wallflower, yes it was, i actually loved it!
6. favorite pair of shoes? my sister's old cowboy boots!
7. What time period would you like to live in? 1960s/70s for sure, i LOVE everything about that time!
8. Do you enjoy dancing? mmmmm sometimes and it depends on what music i'm dancing to.
9. What instrument would you like to learn to play? the harmonic, and bass
10. What is your favorite candy? mint gum
11. Do buy cds/ records often? not very often right now since i'm saving money ughhh.
My questions: 1. Favorite band? 2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? 3. Favorite movie and why? 4. What do you do in your free time? 5. What places would you like to visit? 5. Do you have any piercings/tattoes? 6. Favorite season of the year? 7. What would you change about yourself? 8. What day was so good that you can't forget it? 9. If you could have one wish what would you wish for? 10. Have you ever thought about becoming vegetarian? 11. What is one thing that many people don't know about you?
well i LOVE Aerosmith, it's my favorite band, i'm saving money for their concert like a crazy bith, i have a really reaaaaally big crush on steven tyler, and i'm crazy about aaaaaall their songs, and when i say all, i really mean all! i don't know what they've got, but omg they got me insane! so this super cool band deserved a set, and here it is. i couldn't pick one song since i like them all, but seasons of wither makes me djskjfhsdkgj (can't explain with words), well i'll stop writing, i have to sleep some time..